My client is a growing tier 1 civil contractor that has been delivering road and rail infrastructure as well as resources projects for over 35 years. With an annual turnover of over $5 billion and office locations across Australia, they are well positioned to deliver world class projects. They are predicting a strong growth over the next few years and as a result they are seeking an experienced Alliance Manger with experience in delivering civil and rail related projects.
In this position you will be involved in the following:
- Management, co-ordination and leadership of the Alliance Bid Team
- Management, coordination and delivery of the project definition project proposal and the detailed design, including the integration of the design, construction and estimating teams
- Effective interface management of all major key stakeholders, including verification and approvals, commissioning and handover of an operational railway
- Management and delivery of all statutory environmental, planning and project approvals
- Establishment, management and leadership of effective high performance design and construction teams to ensure that the project is delivered exceeding the Client’s, Key Stakeholders and the Project’s KRA and KPI objectives and goals
- Mentoring, training, management and evaluation of staff performance
- Effective, comprehensive and timely reporting on Project performance, including risk evaluation and mitigation strategies.
In order to qualify for this position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Civil Engineer (or similar) with 10 years plus of experience working for a tier 1 or 2 civil contractor
- Have managed civil and/or rail infrastructure projects between $30M to $400M or higher
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and being able to communicate at all levels is a must
- To be considered you will need to hold a relevant working visa or have permanent working rights in Australia
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below and attach your updated resume and cover letter. To discuss the role, please call Richard Lewith on 03 9516 0100 or 0434 747 090.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for these roles. As we receive a large number of applications every day, we can only contact short-listed candidates. If you do not receive a call from our Recruiters, then your details will remain on our database for future suitable roles.